Inorganic plastic antibacterial agent iHeir-PSZ104
PSZ104 new inorganic antibacterial agent is a new type of inorganic antibacterial agent with strong bactericidal ability and silver ion combination. Compared with previous organic fungicides, the antibacterial agent has higher temperature resistance, safety and long-term bactericidal effect on a wide range of bacteria and molds
Plastic is one of the most widely used materials. Plastic products are easy to be damaged by sunlight, oxygen and microorganisms, so they are easy to be aged, broken, moldy and algal in use and finally losing their use value. In order to prevent the influence of sunlight and oxygen on plastics, various antioxidants, UV Absorbents, plasticizers and other additives should be added to the plastics. The use of these additives provides sufficient nutrients for the growth of microorganisms. Outdoor plastic products are vulnerable to the erosion of mold and algae. Therefore, the outdoor use of plastic products must add enough antibacterial agent to maintain the beauty of plastic products and increase their service life. Indoor use of plastic products should also add enough antibacterial agents to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and the spread of disease. PSZ104 is made of the latest technology of our company, which is a new generation of plastic antibacterial agent in the world. Its performance is better than many kinds of plastic antibacterial agents currently used. It can contact with food without color change. It is resistant to high temperature and water washing, which is suitable for all kinds of light colored plastics.
- Broad-spectrum and long-term sterilization. No loss, good effect, stable under strong ultraviolet and acid rain conditions, meeting the most stringent requirements in Europe, America and Japan.
- This product belongs to broad-spectrum antibacterial agent. The sterilization and antibacterial effect is lasting,and it is harmless to human body. It has no irritation to skin, and belongs to safe and non-toxic product.
- It has high chemical stability and thermal stability, which can withstand high temperature of 300C ~ 320C. Besides, it will not change the color easily.
- The powder has small particle size,and the particle is distribute uniformly.It has large specific surface area. After surface treatment, it can be mixed with a variety of resins, and has no effect on the processability and other properties of the material;
- It is resistant to acid, alkali and washing, which is not easy to produce bacterial resistance. The sterilization effect can be longl lasting.
- It can be made into antibacterial masterbatch or dispersion used in fibers, plastics, coatings and fabrics, and is easy to use.
Fiber products, plastic and rubber products, ceramic products, children's toys, daily necessities, water treatment equipment, electrical appliances, interior decoration materials, sporting goods, medical and health products, cosmetics, construction and civil engineering materials.
(1)Morphology: the product is white powder, whiteness > 90
(2)Average particle size: 1 ~ 2 μ m
(3)Specific surface area: 10-15 m2 / g
(4) Particle specific gravity: 3.0 g / cm3
(5) Heat resistance: 300C
Inhibition rate: the inhibition rate of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans is more than 99.99%.
Minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC, ppm counted by active ingredient)
Escherichia coli: 200ppm
Pseudomonas aeruginosa: 200ppm
Staphylococcus aureus: 50ppm
Candida albicans: 1500ppm
|Wash for 72 hours||Killing rate of Escherichia coli||Killing rate of
It is suggested to add 0.5-1%, and the accurate addition amount for specific formula can be obtained from the test of our company's chemical microbiology technology center.
Toxicity and safe operation:
The acute oral half lethal dose in rats LD50> 2560mg / kg. Protective clothing, rubber gloves, eye mask and mask should be worn to avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membrane.
Packaging, storage and transportation:
Packed in 25kg cardboard barrels. Non dangerous goods, keep at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight. Sealed and moisture proof storage. The shelf life is 12 months.
Wear protective clothing, rubber gloves, eye mask and mask to avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membrane